An experienced marketing consultant and blogger with over five years of experience in marketing and over seven years of experience as a content writer and blogger. A trained technology editor with a business degree in marketing, and a knack for making things work.
Focused on consumer startups and SMEs. I develop marketing strategies based on unconventional tactics, simple, oft minimalist branding that stands out, and guerilla marketing that drives growth.
Currently looking to foray into the F&B/Hospitality industry for the love of food.
Specialties: Content Development, Planning & Brand Strategy, Guerilla Marketing, 3D Modeling
- Experienced in writing feature articles, short stories, editorial and blog pieces, press releases, and SEO content.
- Well versed in editing of interviews, and proofreading, with experience as a technology editor for a corporate technology media company.
- Strong technical command of the English language; familiarity with American spelling and writing styles; serious commitment to excellence in the printed and published word.
- Several years of experience of designing 3D models with Trimble Sketchup (Formerly Google Sketchup)
- Worked on multiple design projects over the years, both commercial and personal
At A Glance
Experienced Marketing Consultant specializing in scalable, strategic campaigns. Trained and experienced editor. Blogger, writer, and designer by passion.
- Planning & Brand Strategy 85%
- Guerilla Marketing 80%
- Writing & Blogging 95%
- 3D Modeling on Sketchup 75%